Looking for a great place to work? A place where social-profit culture means empowerment, teamwork, and a passion for helping others? Check out Watari’s current career opportunities below!
Careers at Watari
Why Work For Watari?
- Safe, supportive, and diverse work environment
- Full-time and part-time opportunities with flexible schedules
- Health benefits, paid sick days, paid care days, and paid vacation for full- and part-time employees
- Access to training and professional development opportunities which are paid for by Watari
- Access to free counselling services with certified and experienced counsellors
- Access to free lunches when you work at the office
- Equal opportunity employer that encourages visible minorities and people of Indigenous ancestry to apply
- Be part of creating positive change in the DTES and surrounding communities!
And So Much More!